My name is Alisa and I am a book blogger and avid reader. I have been OBSESSED with reading for as long as I can remember and a day never passes where I am not thinking about books. My desire to start a book blog has stemmed from the incredible experience I have had running my “bookstagram” account at @worldswithinpages. If you love book photos and all things book chat, follow me there where I am most active.
A few fun facts about me:
- The books that made me fall in love with reading were the Harry Potter series. I had been reading voraciously before that time, but Harry Potter opened a door for me that I never knew existed. I never knew reading could feel so magical.
- I read a pretty wide variety of books, but most of the books I read fall in the fiction genre. My favorite genres include general fiction, fantasy, horror, thrillers, speculative fiction, magical realism, and science fiction.
- I have around 500 books in my collection, and that may be a low estimate.
- Some of my favorite authors include:
- Victoria (V.E.) Schwab
Taylor Jenkins Reid
Michelle Obama (it counts!!)
- I am a proud ambassador and blogging partner for multiple different publishing houses and I LOVE love love being able to support authors through promoting their books, especially the ones I truly love. I will always disclose when I have been gifted a book for review!
- Spaghetti is the love of my life.
- Just kidding, my husband is the love of my life and my two dogs are my moon and my stars!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don’t forget to subscribe to receive alerts when I make new posts, which I am hoping to do twice a month or so.
Lots of love,